Episode 023: Clutter is Stealing Your Time
It’s the new year's first episode, which means it’s a fresh start! Diana is excited about 2023 and all her ideas to help you this year.
As a busy mom, having excess creates more challenges in many ways you might not think of right away. And when you declutter, you see benefits in more areas of your life than just your home.
In this episode, Diana discusses three ways clutter is stealing the little free time you have as a busy mom.
We’ll also discuss:
- What happens to your home when someone in your family is sick
- How much time do you spend looking for things because stuff doesn’t have a dedicated spot in your home
- The amount of time you spend picking up all the time
- Clutter causes us to be overwhelmed, and then we tend to get stuck in a paralysis mode
We have the biggest decluttering challenge starting January 1st! It only happens twice a year, and the January challenge always has the most progress.
It’s not too late to register for the FREE 5-Day Decluttering Challenge from January 1st - 5th
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics