Episode 024: Declutter Digital Photos
Does the thought of your digital photos overwhelm you? With our phones always with us, we take more pictures and videos than ever. All the duplicates, blurry photos, random screenshots, and similar photos can add up! Then there are so many photos we don’t do anything with because the great pictures get lost in the clutter.
In this episode, Diana shares two simple methods to help you declutter your digital photos.
We’ll also discuss the following:
- Our 5-Day Decluttering Challenge was the biggest we’ve ever had! Get $100 off until midnight on Thursday, January 12. Visit www.dianarene.com/jan23 for all the details.
- Declutter your digital photos daily by searching for today’s date and pulling up all the prior year’s photos from that date. Then you can decide what to do what those photos, delete duplicates, organize them into albums, or do something with all those screenshots.
- Use technology to help you declutter. These are two apps to help you clean up your digital photos.
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics