Episode 026: Mindset in Motherhood
When people talk about mindset shifts, it can be great, or it can be a little toxic. If we start thinking that everything in our life needs to be perfect and we always need to be positive, it could bring up a negative view of ourselves when that doesn’t happen. That isn’t real life! You can apply a mindset shift in a way that is healthy, and that will benefit you and your family.
In this episode, Diana discusses a favorite mindset shift that she applies to motherhood to help slow down, appreciate, and be present in the moment.
We’ll also discuss:
- How Diana approached her life and business in the past.
- The switch from “have to” to “get to.”
- Why talking about mindset relates to decluttering.
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics