Episode 028: Did Marie Kondo Quit Decluttering?
How is 2023 going for you so far? If you didn’t have success in January with your New Year’s resolution, you could restart at any time. A new month is a great time to trick your brain and start over again if that’s something you want to do.
So many of you shared a recent headline with me. Whether it was a quote or a meme, you sent it my way. Professional tidier and best-selling author Marie Kondo said she’s “given up tiding” after having three kids. So let’s talk about it!
In this episode, Diana discusses a current headline about Marie Kondo.
We’ll also discuss:
- The response to the news that Marie Kondo has “given up” with tiding
- What decluttering means to Diana and the overall goal that differs from Marie Kondo and the like
- The increase in consumerism with the addition of social media influencers that always have the best find
- What does Marie Kondo’s “messy” really look like?
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics