Episode 030: Time Blocking Errands
If you’ve followed Diana on Instagram for a while, you know she likes to time-block her calendar and days. But overall, it helps to get things done! It helps get some tasks started and others finished.
In this episode, Diana explains her specific time block for errands and how she uses it to complete tasks.
We’ll also discuss:
- How you trick your brain into getting those low-interest errand tasks done and off your to-do list
- Schedule it in a way that works best for you and your schedule, but bulk grouping errands together helps to feel accomplished.
- How Diana organizes the items needed for her errand tasks ahead of time to make them more accessible during her errand block
- Brain Release podcast episode: Ep 009: Power of Brain Release
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics