Episode 033: Declutter Your DMs
The Decluttered Mom’s Instagram account has steadily grown over the past five years to almost 140,000 followers, which is mindblowing! Instagram is a creative outlet for Diana that she enjoys. It’s also where she connects with all of you in stories, reels, and comments. And she loves connecting with this community in her DMs.
There is success in having an Instagram Reel go “viral” in that more moms can find The Decluttered Mom, relate to the content, and get some tips on how to make their lives easier. However, it can become negative and draining when those viral reels reach people that aren’t the target audience.
In this episode, Diana shares a new process she’s implementing to protect her energy while continuing to communicate with this community.
We’ll also discuss:
- A little background about Instagram and when The Decluttered Mom started
- The good and bad of having your social media content seen by the masses
- How the people you follow on social media affect your mood in a positive or negative way
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics