Episode 034: Hand Me Downs + More Q&A
We’re excited about a new type of episode today! Diana asked her Instagram followers to submit questions on two different topics. One topic was about decluttering, simplifying, and anything home management; the other was personal questions about her.
In this Q&A episode, Diana answers a few questions about home management and simplifying.
Questions in this episode include:
- Do you make lunches the night before?
- How many sheet sets per bed do you keep?
- How can I keep my kitchen clean? What’s the routine for that?
- Do you use “clean” cleaning products? What is your take on this?
- How do you declutter clothes when you have six kids and try to keep hand-me-downs?
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics