Episode 035: Guest Interview - Olivia
Today Diana interviews Olivia, a wife, mother of two daughters, ages 3 and 1, and a member of MInimal-ish Starts Here. Olivia’s family recently moved from a one-bedroom apartment to a four-bedroom home, so their house wasn’t full of stuff. But Olivia wanted more time to do things she loved and needed help with habits, systems, and routines. When Olivia joined the program, she realized she could declutter her home even more and decided to start at the beginning of the program.
In this episode, Diana interviews Olivia about her journey to simplifying her life and removing the excess in her home.
We’ll also discuss:
- What has changed since having fewer toys in the home
- A few routines that have made Olivia’s home more manageable
- The benefits of having a fully decluttered home
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics