Episode 037: Clutter-Free Birthdays
It’s April! Spring weather is around the corner in Denver, and it’s also Diana’s birthday month! Many people ask her about giving and receiving gifts around Christmas time and then again when they find out it’s her birthday. And while she doesn’t go all out for her birthday, she still gets asked by family and friends for ideas on what she wants or needs.
In this episode, Diana shares some practical gifts she’d like to receive that don’t add clutter to her home or life.
We’ll also discuss:
- What type of gifts would a minimal-ish mom want for their birthday?
- Prioritizing health as we get older
- When family and friends as gift ideas, provide multiple price points
- For tips about gifts and how to talk to family and friends about experience gifts, listen to Ep017: Dealing With Toys as Gifts
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Find Diana Rene on social media:
Are you ready for a peaceful and clutter-free home? Watch my FREE training video “Kiss Clutter Goodbye” to learn how it’s possible! And find all of my resources here.