Episode 039: My ADHD Journey - Part 1
This week, we’re starting a three-part series that focuses on a topic frequently mentioned in Diana’s DMs and our Member Community - her journey with ADHD. Managing a household and daily life can be extra challenging when you have ADHD, which is why we the series from an Instagram Live recording by Diana last summer.
In the first episode of a three-part series, Diana shares her journey with her adult ADHD diagnosis.
The information conveyed is not intended to diagnose or replace medical advice but reflects Diana’s lived experiences.
- How underdiagnosed girls are with ADHD and the different types of ADHD
- Diana shares some challenges growing up
- When she first suspected ADHD might make sense!
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics