Episode 040: My ADHD Journey - Part 2
In this week's episode, you'll hear the second part of Diana's journey with ADHD. In case you missed it, make sure to listen to the first part, Ep039: My ADHD Journey - Part 1. This podcast series originated from an Instagram Live session during the summer of 2022.
This week's episode is the second installment of a three-part series that follows Diana's experience with discovering her ADHD as an adult.
The information conveyed is not intended to diagnose or replace medical advice but reflects Diana’s lived experiences.
We’ll also discuss:
- How ADHD shows up for Diana as an adult woman
- Responses to live comments on the IG Live
- Diana’s ADHD evaluation process
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Find Diana Rene on social media:
Are you ready for a peaceful and clutter-free home? Watch my FREE training video “Kiss Clutter Goodbye” to learn how it’s possible! And find all of my resources here.