Episode 042: Finding Time for Reading
Do you wish you had more time for reading? Once we became busy moms, sometimes things we enjoy are the first thing to get axed from our schedule. But if you want to read more fiction, non-fiction, self-improvement, business, or just magazines, we must find ways to make it happen.
In this episode, Diana explains how she created small reading goals to get out of her reading rut and back into finishing books.
We’ll also discuss:
- How special reading was for Diana when growing up
- The benefits of trying audiobooks or ebooks
- How to break down books into small achievable goals
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics