Episode 043: Get Things Done without the Overwhelm
When life gets busy, and our to-do list becomes never-ending, it's easy to feel overwhelmed. The fear of missing something important can cause stress and anxiety. This is an Instagram Live recording of Diana as she works through her time management process to regain control and manage her tasks more productively.
In this episode, Diana guides you through her effective 3-step process to overcome overwhelm and tackle your busy life head-on.
We’ll discuss the following:
- Start with a brain release. If you haven’t already or need a refresher, listen to Ep009: Power of a Brain Release to learn about mentally decluttering.
- Prioritize your list into categories by writing a number 1, 2, or 3 or color-coding them. Anyway, that makes sense to you.
- Consequence driven tasks
- Important but less urgent tasks
- Long-term tasks or tasks not needed this week
- Schedule your tasks for the week by first starting with the most important ones.
Resources in this Episode
- Waterproof Shower Notepad (not affiliated): Aqua Notepad
- Diana’s FREE Minimal-ish Starts Here Planner: Click here for the 2023 version
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics