Episode 045: Tossing Out Hurry
Have you ever felt like your life is just one big rush, constantly switching between work and family life with no time to truly enjoy the precious moments? Inspired by a heartfelt conversation between Diana and her mom, sharing her regret of always telling her kids to hurry up when they were children.
In this episode, Diana shares her personal goal to reduce the hurry in her family's life and make the most of the summer season together.
We’ll also discuss:
- Exploring ways to balance work and family life
- Realizing it’s OK to be late
- Adjusting to a new summer schedule
- Creating an environment that is free from stress
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics