Episode 047: Contentment with Less with Carly of Debt Free Mom
This week we’re very excited to speak with Carly Hill, the founder, and owner of Debt Free Mom. Carly is a mom of 4 and has a passion for teaching women and families how to manage their money with clear financial goals. Diana and Carly met through Instagram a few years ago and became fast friends. And they were fortunate enough to meet in person last summer!
In this guest episode, Diana asks Carly of @debtfree.mom your questions about contentment, personal finance, and tips to avoid impulse buying.
Questions from the community include:
- What does contentment mean to you?
- How does contentment tie into decluttering?
- What is your number one tangible tip for anyone that struggles with retail therapy?
- Is it ok, from a budget perspective, to donate the items I’m decluttering?
- Is Carly a thrifter?
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics