Episode 041: My ADHD Journey - Part 3
If you missed the first two parts of this three-part series, be sure to listen to Ep039: Part 1 and Ep040: Part 2 of Diana’s ADHD Journey. Diana recorded the audio for this series during an Instagram Live in the summer of 2022.
This week we wrap up the series with the final installment of a three-part series about Diana’s late diagnosis of ADHD.
The information conveyed is not intended to diagnose or replace medical advice but reflects Diana’s lived experiences.
We’ll also discuss:
- Diana’s initial reaction to her finding out she has ADHD
- What was the advice that Diana’s doctor gave her once she was diagnosed
- Responds to live comments about medication, menopause, perfectionism, and decluttering
What can you expect from this podcast and future episodes?
- 15-20 minute episodes to help you tackle your to-do list
- How to declutter in an effective and efficient way
- Guest interviews
- Deep dives on specific topics
Find Diana Rene on social media:
Are you ready for a peaceful and clutter-free home? Watch my FREE training video “Kiss Clutter Goodbye” to learn how it’s possible! And find all of my resources here.